Surgical Facilities in Washington, D.C. & Northern Virginia
We primarily perform surgery in our Northern Virginia location and at the Sibley Memorial Hospital Surgery Center. Outpatient surgery can be performed at either location, as well as at INOVA Fairfax Hospital in Annandale. Overnight-stay patients go to Sibley Hospital. Post-operative care and appointments can be in either our Chevy Chase or Northern Virginia office—whichever is most convenient for you.
Our AAAASF Northern Virginia Surgery Suite
At our Northern Virginia office, we maintain an ambulatory surgery suite with state-of-the-art equipment and staff specifically trained in outpatient surgical care. The suite is accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF). AAAASF accreditation is your assurance of a hospital-quality facility designed specifically for plastic surgery and equipped with the state-of-the-art monitoring instrumentation necessary to ensure the safest possible operating conditions.
Our team of physician-anesthesiologist and nurses has specific training and experience in cosmetic plastic surgery. Other assisting personnel include registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and physicians’ assistants and all are specially trained in cosmetic plastic surgery as well. Our operating room supervisor has more than 15 years of experience managing plastic surgery surgical facilities. The outpatient care offered by the Center for Plastic Surgery assures you of warm, personalized attention while always respecting your right to confidentiality.
Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington, D.C.
Our overnight-stay patients spend the night at the Surgery Center of Sibley Memorial Hospital. After surgery, they are moved to a private room for personalized post-operative care by a registered nurse who specializes in cosmetic surgery. If you spend the night at Sibley, your surgeon will visit you at the hospital the following morning.
Outpatient Facility Partners in Washington, D.C.
The Center for Plastic Surgery also partners with the following hospitals for outpatient procedures:
- INOVA Hospital Locations – Alexandria, Fair Oaks, Loudoun, Mt. Vernon Hospitals, and the Woodburn Surgery Ctr.
- Suburban Hospital – Bethesda, MD
- Glen Echo Surgery Center – Chevy Chase, MD
- Reston Hospital Center – Reston, VA
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital – Washington, DC
From beginning with the first visit through the surgery and afterward, the entire staff, both in the office and at the hospital, were professional, friendly, and caring.”
- 1 Surgical Facilities in Washington, D.C. & Northern Virginia
- 1.1 Surgery Centers at CPS
- 1.2 Our AAAASF Northern Virginia Surgery Suite
- 1.3 Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington, D.C.
- 1.4 Outpatient Facility Partners in Washington, D.C.
- 1.5 From beginning with the first visit through the surgery and afterward, the entire staff, both in the office and at the hospital, were professional, friendly, and caring.”