Reduce Fat with CoolSculpting® in Washington, D.C. with No Surgery Necessary
With as little as one Washington, D.C. CoolSculpting® treatment, you can reduce unsightly fat bulges. It works by selectively deep-freezing unwanted fat cells, causing them to break down and die off. After treatment, your body metabolizes these cells so you eliminate them naturally. Within just a few short months, fat bulges on your belly, love handles, or other problem areas appear smaller. And, with our new Coolsmooth handpiece, we can help smooth & slim the thighs too!
CoolSculpting® is FDA cleared, safe and non-surgical. Because there are no incisions or needles, there is no downtime required. Results** look natural and start to become noticeable just weeks after treatment, with the most dramatic results* appearing within about 3 months.
The Benefits of CoolSculpting® in Washington, D.C.
If you’ve tried just about everything to lose stubborn fat, we know how frustrating it can be. But we also understand that you might not feel ready for surgery, either. Here’s why we think you’ll want to look into CoolSculpting®:
- You won’t see a single needle. CoolSculpting® is completely nonsurgical.
- It’s easy! CoolSculpting® generally takes about 1 hour, which you can spend reading, catching up on your phone, or even sleeping. Then you can go back to your usual routine.
- You won’t have to use your vacation time for recovery. There is no downtime with CoolSculpting®, so you can actually go on vacation with your time off.
- Fat bulges that won’t respond to diets or workouts will respond to CoolSculpting®. When it comes to actually getting rid of fat cells, one CoolSculpting® treatment is worth a lifetime of gym membership fees. Unlike dieting or exercise, which can only help fat cells shrink, CoolSculpting removes fat cells in the treated area.
- Results* show up gradually, so no one will suspect you had “help.” As your body metabolizes and naturally eliminates the affected fat cells, you’ll slim down where you had CoolSculpting® done over the course of 2 to 3 months, when your results* will be noticeable in full.
What Results Can I Expect to See from CoolSculpting®?
Every procedure has its limitations, and we think it’s best for you to know about them up front. While CoolSculpting® yields excellent results* for many patients, other treatment options are more appropriate in certain cases:
- It’s best for localized fat pockets on the body. CoolSculpting® is FDA-cleared for fat reduction on the abdomen, flanks and outer thighs (i.e., a muffin top or saddlebags). With the Coolsmooth handpiece, we can also achieve good results* on the back, inner thighs, and upper arms. For reducing fat on the face or neck, such as a “double chin,” liposuction or Kybella injections are both effective options..
- It is not a tool for losing weight. CoolSculpting® is perfect for addressing those one or two areas of fat that continue to stick around, but it isn’t a weight loss method. You’ll be most satisfied with the results* if you are at a healthy body weight and have good skin elasticity.
- It will not improve the appearance of cellulite. CoolSculpting® only targets fat cells, not the connective tissue responsible for cellulite.
- No procedure can replace a healthy lifestyle. You still need to eat a healthy diet and exercise regularly to look your best. Your results* from CoolSculpting® will continue to look great as long as you maintain a healthy weight.
Why Choose CPS For Your CoolSculpting® Treatment?
At the Center for Plastic Surgery, you can count on safe treatment in a comfortable, professional environment. We’re known for our expertise in body contouring. Our plastic surgeons and experienced staff have been providing superb care and beautiful results* to Washington DC patients since 1986. Their depth of knowledge in all areas of cosmetic medicine makes them highly qualified to recommend the best treatment for your goals.
Is CoolSculpting® Better than Liposuction?
In short, neither is the “better” procedure, but each may be better for any one patient, depending on his or her individual body composition and aesthetic goals. CoolSculpting® offers patients a non-surgical option to reduce moderate bulges on their hips, torso or thighs. However, it isn’t a substitute for liposuction.
CoolSculpting® is best for patients who don’t need the degree of sculpting possible with liposuction. It can help refine a body you’ve worked hard to keep trim and healthy. It can also be a be an excellent option to help reduce fat if you cannot take the time to recover from liposuction.
You will probably be happier with liposuction if you have larger fat deposits and hope to improve your body contours more dramatically. It is also the best option to trim fat on the neck, face, or other areas that CoolSculpting® cannot address. With liposuction, your plastic surgeon can precisely sculpt your contours while removing excess fat.
Have More Questions About CoolSculpting? Call Us!
We’ll be happy to share the details with you. The best thing to do is schedule a personal consultation, so you can meet with our surgeons and skin care team and learn if you are a good candidate for CoolSculpting®. Call 877.427.7888 or contact us online today!
*Individuals results may vary.