CoolSculpting® for Men in Washington, DC
Nonsurgical Fat Reduction
Even when you follow a regular exercise routine and eat healthily, stubborn pockets of fat can refuse to budge. Men in particular can experience unwelcome bulges in the abdomen and flanks, as the way the body stores fat changes with age. With a single CoolSculpting treatment, men in Washington, DC can non-surgically reduce unsightly pockets of fat.
CoolSculpting works by selectively freezing fat cells, causing them to break down and die. After your treatment, your body will gradually metabolize these fat cells and allow you to eliminate them naturally. This results in a noticeable reduction in fat bulges on the belly and lovehandles without the downtime, cost, or side effects associated with more invasive procedures. With our new CoolSmooth® hand-piece, you can reduce fat on thighs, too!
Removal of Fat, Without the Surgery
CoolSculpting is an FDA approved safe and nonsurgical fat reduction method. A treated fat pocket can start to shrink in size just a few weeks after treatment, with final results* showing between two to three months.
The Benefits of CoolSculpting for Men
It can be frustrating trying to eradicate stubborn fat when nothing seems to work. For patients who aren’t quite ready for surgery or don’t require a more invasive fat reduction procedure, we recommend CoolSculpting. Here’s why:
- No needles. CoolSculpting is totally nonsurgical and treatment is relatively comfortable.
- It’s quick. Most CoolSculpting treatments take around an hour, which you can spend catching up on work, reading, or enjoying a little rest and relaxation.
- Save your vacation days. CoolSculpting requires no downtime, so you won’t have to take time off of work. You can go back to your normal routine immediately after—including exercise to maintain and enhance your results*.
- Diet- and exercise-resistant fat doesn’t stand a chance. Unlike diet and exercise, which only shrink fat cells, CoolSculpting kills stubborn fat cells so you have fewer of them in the treated area.
- Gradual, natural-looking results*. Unless you choose to share your CoolSculpting experience, no one will know you’ve gotten a little extra help. Because CoolSculpting results* appear slowly over the course of a few months, others may notice you’ve slimmed down or look more sculpted, but they will assume you’ve just been putting in extra time at the gym.
View Real CoolSculpting® Patient Testimonials
What CoolSculpting Won’t Achieve
Even this breakthrough treatment has its limitations, and we think it’s best that you know about them up front. When you come in for your personalized consultation, we’ll discuss your concerns and work with you to determine what treatments or procedures will give you the results* you want. While CoolSculpting can provide excellent results* for many patients, other treatment plans may be more appropriate in the following circumstances:
- Facial fat or double chin. Even the smaller CoolSmooth hand-piece is not the best fit for the harder-to-reach areas of the face. Liposuction is a good option for reducing fat in the face and neck.
- Weight loss. CoolSculpting and other cosmetic fat reduction procedures are not weight loss tools. CoolSculpting is a great option for getting rid of those few areas of stubborn fat in patients that are at or near their ideal body weight.
- Cellulite. If your goal is to get rid of cellulite, CoolSculpting may not be a good fit for you. CoolSculpting only targets fat cells.
Interested in learning if CoolSculpting can help you shed troublesome fat?
If you want to know if you’re a candidate for CoolSculpting, the first step is talking with a board certified plastic surgeon. Contact us today to schedule your complimentary consultation, where we’ll help you determine which body contouring treatment or procedure is most appropriate for you. If CoolSculpting seems like the best option, our experienced skincare team will help develop a treatment plan that will meet your goals.
*Results may vary.†Cost estimates are all-inclusive ballpark figures. Actual procedures to be performed and costs vary depending on individual patient needs. Our Patient Coordinator will provide a fee quote after your consultation with the physician.