Center for Plastic Surgery
3299 Woodburn Road, Suite 490
Annandale, VA 22003
Phone: (703) 560-2850
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Center for Plastic Surgery
5550 Friendship Blvd, Suite 130
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Phone: (301) 652-7700
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
In the Washington, DC, area, as little as one CoolSculpting® treatment can reduce unsightly fat bulges. It works by selectively deep-freezing unwanted fat cells, causing them to break down and die off. After treatment, your body metabolizes these cells to naturally flush them out of the body. Within just a few short months, fat bulges on your belly, love handles, or other problem areas appear smaller. And, with our new CoolSmooth® handpiece, we can help smooth & slim the thighs too!
CoolSculpting® is FDA cleared, safe, and non-surgical. Because there are no incisions or needles, there is no downtime required. While experiences vary, patients typically start to notice results just weeks after treatment, with the most dramatic changes appearing within about 3 months.
The Benefits of CoolSculpting® in Washington, DC
If you’ve tried just about everything to lose stubborn fat, we know how frustrating it can be. But we also understand that you might not feel ready for surgery, either. Here’s why we think you’ll want to look into CoolSculpting®:
- You won’t see a single needle. CoolSculpting® is completely nonsurgical.
- It’s easy! CoolSculpting® generally takes about 1 hour, which you can spend reading, catching up on your phone, or even sleeping. Then you can go back to your usual routine.
- You won’t have to use your vacation time for recovery. There is no downtime with CoolSculpting®, so you can actually go on vacation with your time off.
- CoolSculpting® is designed to address fat bulges that won’t respond to diets or workouts. Unlike dieting or exercise, which can only help fat cells shrink, CoolSculpting destroys fat cells, which are then flushed out of the body naturally.
- Results show up gradually, so no one will suspect you had “help.” As your body metabolizes and naturally flushes away the affected fat cells, you’ll slim down where you had CoolSculpting® done over the course of 2 to 3 months, although patient experiences vary.
How Much Does CoolSculpting® Cost in Washington, DC?
At CPS, CoolSculpting® costs $750 per cycle. This price is discounted when you purchase more areas at once. You will receive a specific price quote after your consultation with one of our providers.
What Results Can I Expect to See from CoolSculpting®?
Every procedure has its limitations, and we think it’s best for you to know about them up front. While CoolSculpting® yields excellent results for many people, other treatment options are more appropriate in certain cases:
- It’s best for localized fat pockets on the body. CoolSculpting® is FDA-cleared for fat reduction on the abdomen, flanks and outer thighs (i.e., a muffin top or saddlebags). With the Coolsmooth handpiece, we can also achieve good results* on the back, inner thighs, and upper arms. For reducing fat on the face or neck, such as a “double chin,” liposuction or KYBELLA® injections are both effective options.
- It is not a tool for losing weight. CoolSculpting® is perfect for addressing those one or two areas of fat that continue to stick around, but it isn’t a weight loss method. You’ll be most satisfied with the results if you are at a healthy body weight and have good skin elasticity.
- It will not improve the appearance of cellulite. CoolSculpting® only targets fat cells, not the connective tissue responsible for cellulite.
- No procedure can replace a healthy lifestyle. You still need to maintain a healthy weight by eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly to look your best.
PHOTOS COURTESY COOLSCULPTING® ~ YOUR RESULTS MAY VARY.
Why Choose CPS For Your CoolSculpting® Treatment?
At Center for Plastic Surgery, you can count on safe treatment in a comfortable, professional environment. We’re known for our expertise in body contouring. Our plastic surgeons and experienced staff have been providing superb care and beautiful results to Washington, DC patients since 1986. Their depth of knowledge in all areas of cosmetic medicine makes them highly qualified to recommend the best treatment for your goals.
Is CoolSculpting® Better than Liposuction?
In short, neither is the “better” procedure, but each may be better for any one patient, depending on his or her individual body composition and aesthetic goals. CoolSculpting® offers patients a non-surgical option to reduce moderate bulges on their hips, torso or thighs. However, it isn’t a substitute for liposuction.
CoolSculpting® is best for patients who don’t need the degree of sculpting possible with liposuction. It can help refine a body you’ve worked hard to keep trim and healthy. It can also be a be an excellent option to help reduce fat if you cannot take the time to recover from liposuction.
You will probably be happier with liposuction if you have larger fat deposits and hope to improve your body contours more dramatically. It is also the best option to trim fat on the neck, face, or other areas that CoolSculpting® cannot address. With liposuction, your plastic surgeon can precisely sculpt your contours while removing excess fat.
Have More Questions About CoolSculpting? Call Us!
We’ll be happy to share the details with you. The best thing to do is schedule a personal consultation, so you can meet with our surgeons and skin care team and learn if you are a good candidate for CoolSculpting®. Call (877) 427-7888 or contact us online today!
*Individuals results may vary.Back to Top