Washington, D.C. Plastic Surgeons
The Center for Plastic Surgery is a joint cosmetic surgery practice with professional and experienced plastic surgeons with numerous years of experience serving Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia patients. Our patients benefit from our plastic surgeons who are known for providing skillfully done and natural-looking plastic surgery results.
Established, Accomplished, Trusted Plastic Surgeons
Every person at our practice shares a set of values, an aesthetic sensibility, and a desire to hear and understand our patients. It is rare that four professional individuals should have so much in common, and it is this shared vision that has enabled the Center for Plastic Surgery to be the standard bearers of excellence for plastic surgery in Washington D.C., Maryland and Northern Virginia. For skillfully executed plastic surgery and beautifully natural-looking results, our practice is ready to help.
The Center for Plastic Surgery Philosophy
Our practice’s deeply held philosophy about cosmetic surgery is this: There is a unique solution for each individual. To reflect the individual’s unique sense of self, the right solution must be provided and implemented by professional plastic surgeons. Washington, DC, patients know that we care about aesthetics, harmony, and a natural look. Our patients value our ability to provide a safe, realistic combination of procedures for natural-looking results that meet or exceed their expectations.
From beginning with the first visit through the surgery and afterward, the entire staff, both in the office and at the hospital, were professional, friendly, and caring.”
Uniquely Qualified. Widely Recognized by Peers.
Our doctors have received and continue to receive honors from the medical community in the greater Washington, D.C. area.
- Plastic surgeons Dr. French, Dr. Price, and Dr. Fleury (retired) have been included in Washingtonian magazine’s list of “Top Doctors” since it was first published in the late 1980’s. In the Washington, D.C. area, inclusion in this list, according to other area physicians, is considered an indicator of medical excellence and a testimony to skill and reputation.
- Dr. French, Dr. Price and Dr. Fleury (retired) are all members of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS). Only plastic surgeons who specialize in cosmetic plastic surgery of the face and body and who meet strict requirements for invitation and election can become members of ASAPS. Nationally, only 1,900 physicians meet the rigorous ASAPS membership requirements.
- In 2015, Drs. Price and Rao were recognized by RealSelf as Top Doctors for their high patient ratings, favorable feedback, and contributed expertise on the popular plastic surgery community website. Less than 10% of the RealSelf physician community are awarded with Top Doctor status, and Dr. Rao and Dr. Price are honored for this recognition.
- Dr. Rao joined our surgical team in 2013, offering a rare combination of advanced training, surgical skill, and specialized expertise in microsurgery necessary for successful outcomes in autologous breast reconstruction and lower extremity reconstruction. He is a board certified plastic surgeon and comes to us highly recommended by his peers at Georgetown University Hospital, home to one of the foremost plastic surgery training programs in the nation. He also served as a peer reviewer for the medical journal Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery.
- In 2017, Dr. Albino joined our team. Also a graduate of Georgetown University Hospital’s Integrated Plastic Surgery Residency program, he brings to CPS profound skill in advanced cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. He further refined his craft with cutting-edge microsurgical techniques for breast reconstruction at the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Albino already has a well-established reputation for providing beautiful, natural outcomes for his patients with the utmost care and compassion.
- 1 Washington, D.C. Plastic Surgeons
- 1.1 Established, Accomplished, Trusted Plastic Surgeons
- 1.2 The Center for Plastic Surgery Philosophy
- 1.3 From beginning with the first visit through the surgery and afterward, the entire staff, both in the office and at the hospital, were professional, friendly, and caring.”
- 1.4 Uniquely Qualified. Widely Recognized by Peers.