Plastic Surgery Pricing Information
Price, or cost, is an important consideration for men and women looking into plastic surgery in the Washington, D.C., Chevy Chase, and Annandale areas. Because insurance typically does not cover elective procedures, planning for the financial aspect of your surgery helps make the process as smooth and stress-free as possible.
While costs may vary, we strive to keep our pricing competitive with other practices in the area. However, it’s worth noting that cost should not be the only factor you consider when choosing a plastic surgeon. Your safety and satisfaction come first. Board certification and demonstrated experience should play a significant role in your selection of a plastic surgery provider.
What Our Pricing Includes
Listed prices for each procedure include:
- Office visits
- Surgeon’s fees
- Operating room fees
Additional costs may include medications, lab work, and recovery garments. We’ll discuss these with you during your personal consultation. Please note that cost estimates are all-inclusive ballpark figures. Actual procedures to be performed and costs vary depending on individual patient needs. Our Patient Coordinator will provide a fee quote after your consultation with the physician.
We believe confidence should never be out of reach. Our practice partners with several financing organizations to offer affordable payment plans. Some procedures, including reconstructive surgeries, may be covered by insurance.
Breast Surgery Pricing
Breast Augmentation: $5,925 to $8,000
- Breast augmentation involves the placement of implants, and pricing may vary due to your implant selection. Silicone implants typically cost more than saline implants.
Breast Lift: $5,625 to $10,000
- A breast lift addresses stretched tissues in and around the breasts. The technique used, the amount of tissue removed, and the time needed in the operating room may all affect pricing.
Breast Lift with Augmentation: $8,800 to $14,000
- The combination of these procedures allows for enhanced results. Implant selection, technique, and the amount of time required all play a role in the overall cost.
Breast Reduction: $7,500 to $10,350.00
- Cost varies depending on the amount of time needed in the operating room, which is dictated by the extent of the tissue and skin removal. Note that some breast reduction surgeries may be covered by health insurance, depending on individual policies and patient needs.
Gynecomastia Surgery: $4,790 to $8,000
- This surgery is sometimes referred to as male breast reduction. Pricing typically depends on whether liposuction is used in the procedure.
Implant Removal: $4,525 to $5,125
- Should your desires and lifestyle needs change, we can remove your existing breast implants. Implant removal cost varies based on the complexity and length of the surgery.
Capsulotomy with Implant Exchange: $6,025 to $$8,825
- A capsulotomy opens the scar tissue surrounding the implant to ease any compression. The selection of new implants to be placed (silicone vs. saline) may affect pricing.
Body Contouring Surgery Pricing
Tummy Tuck: $8,400 to $11,000
- Tummy tuck procedure prices vary due to the amount of correction and time required, as well as the potential use of liposuction to create optimal results.
Mommy Makeover: $16,300 to $22,500
- Mommy makeovers are customizable procedures, so pricing varies quite a bit depending on which procedures are included in the surgery. If breast procedures are involved, implant selection may also affect cost.
Liposuction: prices start at $3,000
- Liposuction, the suctioning out of fat tissue, can be performed on various areas of the body. The cost depends on the size and number of areas treated.
Body Lift: prices start at $14,000
- A body lift can treat multiple areas of the body, including the legs, abdomen, hips, and arms. Pricing depends on the size and number of areas treated.
Labiaplasty: $4,200 to $5,225
- The cost of labiaplasty varies based on your cosmetic goals and the extent of correction needed.
Brazilian Butt Lift: $12,500
- Pricing for this procedure includes both liposuction to remove fat cells from a targeted area and the injection of these cells into the buttocks.
Facial Rejuvenation Surgery Pricing
Facelift: $6,620 to $12,000
- A facelift addresses skin and tissues on the lower face. Costs for the procedure depend on the amount of correction needed and the time required in the operating room.
Rhinoplasty: $4,625 to $7,900
- Rhinoplasty is also referred to as nose surgery or a “nose job.” The extent of the corrections needed, both aesthetic and functional, may cause variations in pricing.
Neck Lift: $8,875
- A neck lift addresses sagging, banding, and laxity along the neck. Pricing may vary when a neck lift is combined with another procedure, such as a facelift.
Blepharoplasty: $4,000 to $7,274
- Blepharoplasty is also referred to as eyelid surgery. The cost varies based on whether you choose to correct the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both.
Otoplasty: $6,125 to $6,225
- Otoplasty involves pinning or “tucking” the ears to reduce protruding. Pricing varies according to the significance of the corrections needed.
Chin Augmentation: $6,275
- Chin augmentation includes the placement of a plastic or synthetic implant. Cost may vary when chin augmentation is combined with another procedure, such as rhinoplasty.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: $16 per unit
- Dermal Fillers: $425 to $825 (first syringe), $400 to $785 (second syringe)
- Sclerotherapy: $450 per 30-minute session
- IPL/BBL: $95 per session
- Laser Hair Removal: $95 to $800 per session
- Halo™: $1,675 (first treatment; second treatment price depends on patient circumstances)
- Microneedling: $375 to $1,500 per session (includes PRP pricing)
- Permanent Makeup: $750 per area (eyebrows, eyeliner, or lipliner)
- ThermiSmooth®: $300 to $950 per session
- Thermi250 Body™: $600 to $800 per session
- Chemical Peels: $200 to $465 per session
- Facial Treatments: $95 to $250 (depending on type)
- CoolSculpting®: $750 per cycle (price is discounted with the more areas purchased)
If you’re interested in discussing the specific price or cost of any of these procedures at our Washington, D.C., Chevy Chase, and Annandale-area locations, please request a consultation online or call 877.427.7888.