CoolMini® is a device by CoolSculpting® using the same fat freezing technology, but for smaller areas like under the chin or above the knee. Reducing a double chin can be nearly impossible on your own, but CoolMini targets stubborn fat in this area, revealing a more defined jaw and neckline.
The Benefits of CoolMini
There are several treatments available that can target your stubborn fat and help you achieve better contours. Here are some of the benefits of choosing CoolMini:
- It’s completely nonsurgical and noninvasive with no incisions, needles, or anesthesia involved.
- It’s comfortable! Patients report feeling an intense cold sensation which quickly becomes numb for a comfortable treatment process.
- There is no recovery or downtime required so you can get right back to your normal routine.
- It’s designed to address stubborn fat that is resistant to diet and exercise.
- Results are revealed gradually with no scarring, so no one will notice you had help.
What Results can I Expect to See from CoolMini?
During the CoolMini treatment process, your stubborn fat cells are frozen and destroyed, leaving the body to naturally flush them away. This can take some time, so it’s important to be patient when waiting for your results. After a few months, you can enjoy a reduced double chin appearance and a more defined jawline. While you may notice an improvement after just one treatment, we recommend several spaced out treatments for optimal results. We will go over your treatment plan during a consultation to determine how many CoolMini sessions you can expect.
Once fat cells die, they don’t grow back, so you can expect long-lasting results from CoolMini! However, you can still gain weight in untreated areas. Maintaining a healthy diet and regular exercise routine will help keep your results for many years.
Why Choose CPS for Your CoolMini Treatment?
Treatment with CoolMini should only be provided by a medical professional to ensure safe and effective results. At the Center for Plastic Surgery, you can trust our experienced professionals to deliver the precise cooling needed to treat your stubborn fat cells while preserving the surrounding tissue.
Want to know more about CoolMini? Contact our office today to schedule your consultation with one of our surgeons.